Please never write a vacancy for Chief Digital Officer. Or for VP or disruption.
One function you need however. Distributed throughout your team. A Chief Delight officer. Incorporated into the DNA of each employee.
Delight is the experience that comes closest to magic, something for which you can’t prepare.
Delight Thinking is the ability to surprisingly discover and use or implement something that was unknown before.
Dealing with the unknown and with change (the only constant of the future) is what will keep you and your company relevant, “young”, and avoid becoming obsolete.
In our view, the key is to add delight to your current products & services by removing frictions and unlocking & connecting data silos. At Healthskouts we help you doing exactly that. In fact, we wrote the book on it.
Our book provides a ton of examples of delight thinking in healthcare and beyond. It shows how to evolve to a world in which we (and in a sense, also companies) don’t get sick anymore.
In our work with you, we show you – using a fireworks of examples – how to give your customers an experience they never imagined receiving from you, by simply removing friction, hacking people’s perspective,…
A crash course in the magic secrets of Delight:
D iscover something new to you (be curious)
E xtract unexpected value from it (be creative)
L iberate, open-up & share your data / your knowledge
I ntegrate over different data silo’s (connect the dots)
G et friction out of the way
H ack people’s perspective (be imaginative)
T winning Trust, Empathy, Authenticity (TEA) by Design
Through our Delight Thinking methodology you will learn (amongst other things)…
– …how dealing with the unknown and with change is exactly what will keep you and your company relevant and “young”.
– …that what people want before they die is remarkably similar to what corporates want before they “die” – or better, what they should do to avoid becoming obsolete.
– …that delight (rather than disruptive) thinking is the magic secret. Delight removes friction, provides new perspectives, and designs for trust, empathy, and authenticity.
– …which almost untapped resource of data will make personalized medicine a reality, but even more, lead us into personalized prevention and wellness.
– …how your “digital twin”, a virtual alter ego of yourself, will serve as your lifelong …personal (health) assistant.
– …how to prepare talent and leadership for a future of constant change.